864/1 BTZ SIT bits, SIT 25 [ohne] x 25 mm
High quality bits for ASSY® screws. Come with an elastic Torsion zone where kinetic energy is diverted from peak loads and softer BiTorsion zone to prevent the bit tip from twisting under peak loads. This greatly extends the product service life. This provides the best possible durability together with the matching holder. Tough viscous for universal use. 1/4" hexagon, suitable for holders as per DIN ISO 1173-D 6.3.
- For ASSY® screws
- Ductile and tough for hard materials
- BiTorsion zone to absorb peak loads
- Suitable for Bosch, Fein, Holz-Her, Lecreux, Metabo
- Take it easy tool finder: colour coding according to profile and size
- Peak forces that occur in power tool applications often result in premature wear of bits or damage to the screw head. This usually occurs during initial power-up and the when the screw comes to a standstill. Screwdriving could become more productive and safer if these peak loads could be minimised. The Wera BiTorsion system prevents premature wear. The service life of the tool is extended and the productivity of power tool applications significantly increased.
- The effectiveness of the BiTorsion system comes from a combination of two shock-absorbing spring elements. Both bits as well as holders have a cushioning torsion zone that diverts the kinetic energy away from the drive tip during peak loads.
- The torsion spring integrated into the unique BiTorsion holder absorbs lower levels of peak loads (Phase 1). Any overloading of this spring is effectively prevented by means of a supporting mechanism.
- Higher peak loads are minimised through the torsion effect of the bit shaft (Phase 2). This effect is achieved with a specific heat treatment after the hardening process of the bits. This reduces the hardness of the shaft in comparison to the drive tip.
- Even the service life of conventional bits is enhanced with the use of the BiTorsion holder and the BiTorsion bit also functions in a normal holder.
- The BiTorsion holder and the BiTorsion bit can, of course, be used independently of one another.
- The optimally coordinated features of the torsion zones on the bit and holder permit a phased yield when under strain. The two-phase system prevents premature wear. Moreover, a long tool service life is also ensured by the hardness of the bits that matches the respective application.