867/1 Z TORX® BO bits with bore hole, TX 25 x 25 mm
High quality bits for recessed TORX® screws. The bore hole in the bit and the pin in the TORX® BO screw prevent any unauthorised loosening secure fastening. Tough viscous for universal use. 1/4" hexagon, suitable for holders as per DIN ISO 1173-D 6.3.
- For recessed TORX® screws with securing pin
- Ductile and tough for hard materials
- TORX® bit with bore hole on the output side
- 1/4" hexagon drive (Wera connecting series 1)
- Suitable for Bosch, Fein, Holz-Her, Lecreux, Metabo
- TORX® tools with a borehole prevent the unauthorised unfastening of safety screws. The screws contain a pin that protrudes into the drive profile so that "normal" TORX® tools cannot be used. This pin fits into the borehole of TORX® BO tools allowing safety screws to be unfastened.
- Tough-absorbing Wera bits (Z) prevent any premature breakage of the drive tip.