875/4 TRI-WING® bits, 3 x 89 mm
High quality bits for TRI-WING® screws. Tough viscous for universal use. 1/4" hexagon, suitable for holders as per DIN ISO 1173-F 6.3.
- For TRI-WING® screws
- Ductile and tough for hard materials
- 1/4" hexagon drive
- Suitable for AEG, ARO, Atlas-Copco, Biax, Black & Decker, Bosch, Buckeye Tools etc.
- Prevents premature breakage of the drive tip
- The TRI-WING® screwdriving system is mainly found in aviation and household technology (here e.g. on live components). The asymmetric arrangement of the three profile flanks prevents the use of anything other than the original tools. The high-precision Wera profile design ensures a secure fit of the tool in the head of the screw. The blades are manufactured out of bit material. The Wera know-how with regard to the hardening technology ensures a long service life of the tool.
- Tough-absorbing Wera bits (Z) prevent any premature breakage of the drive tip.