1x 950/9 Hex-Plus 7 L-key set, metric, BlackLaser, 9 pieces; 9x 950 BM L-key, metric, BlackLaser: 1.5x45, 2.0x50, 2.5x56, 3.0x63, 4.0x70, 5.0x80, 6.0x90, 8.0x100, 10.0x112
High quality L-key set for hexagonal socket screws. Hex-Plus offers a larger contact surface within the screw head. This reduces the notching effects to a minimum and almost completely eliminates the risk of destroying the screw recess. The BlackLaser surface treatment provides outstanding surface protection, even against corrosion, and a long service life. Wear-resistant size markings and a clip fastener for rapid accessing.
- L-keys for hexagonal socket screws
- Hex-Plus allows socket head screws to live longer
- BlackLaser for high corrosion protection and long service life
- L-keys are quickly to hand thanks to their size markings
- Wear-resistant clip material for enhanced durability
- We questioned the classic L-key design, since all too often the screw head recess is rounded out, meaning screws can no longer be tightened or loosened and so the user finds the L-key slipping out of the recess. Wera Hex-Plus tools have a larger contact surface in the screw head. The notching effects are reduced and thereby the deformation of the screws. At the same time, as much as 20 % more torque can be applied.
- Hexagon screws can endure a problem because the contact surfaces delivering the power from the conventional tool, is transferred to the screw via very small surface areas. The consequence: the screw can become damaged (rounding out). Hex-Plus tools have a greater contact surface that prevents this from happening! At the same time, as much as 20 % more torque can be applied. Good to know: Hex-Plus tools fit into every standard hexagon socket screw!
- The size of each L-keys has been engraved by a laser. In addition Take it easy L-keys have a colour coding according to sizes for simple and rapid accessing of the required tool. Making it easy to find the right tool.
- L-keys with BlackLaser surface treatment for outstanding surface protection and long service life. High corrosion protection.
- The wear-resistant clip material ensures that the L-keys are securely held yet are easy to remove.