1x Kraftform Kompakt VDE 7 Universal 2, 7 pieces; 1x 817 VDE Kraftform blade-holding handle, 9 x 102 mm; 2x Kraftform Kompakt VDE 65 i: PZ 1x154, PZ 2x154; 4x Kraftform Kompakt VDE 60 i: 0.4x2.5x154, 0.6x3.5x154, 0.8x4.0x154, 1.0x5.5x154; 1x Hook and Loop Fastener Strip 70, 70 x 50 mm
6 VDE interchangeable blades with 817 VDE Kraftform handle in a robust belt pouch. Individually tested tools as per IEC 60900. Individual test in water bath at 10,000 volts for secure work at the permissible voltage of 1,000 volts.
- Kraftform Kompakt VDE 7 Universal 2
- Multi-component VDE-insulated Kraftform handle with anti-roll feature
- VDE interchangeable blades 154 mm long
- In robust pouch
- Individually tested
- Why is the right tool so often missing at the workplace? The reason: too many tools and overly-heavy tool bags can make it bothersome to carry keep them with you. So for us it was a clear challenge: to develop a tool that is suitable for a whole host of applications and can be easily taken along to the workplace. Our solution: Kraftform Kompakt tools. A handle into which blades with a range of different profiles can be inserted. Compactly and protectively housed in a light and robust textile pouch and they are even VDE-tested, too.
- Each Kraftform Kompakt VDE set has been tested individually at 10,000 volts, in accordance with IEC 60900.This ten-times-higher testing load guarantees safe working at their maximum permitted load of 1,000 volts.
- The handle/interchangeable blade system allows rapid exchange of the blades required for a wide range of applications.
- Kraftform Kompakt VDE sets come with an insulated handle and insulated inter-changeable blades, that can be exchanged without any special tools.
- The system "one handle many interchangeable blades" makes Kraftform Kompakt VDE compact screwdriving sets for in-house as well as mobile electrical applications out of the sets. The belt pouch is practical for tidy storage and transportation. Also available with electrical cabinet keys conforming to the industrial standards.
- Storage and transport in a robust textile bag, so the tool is well protected and always close at hand.
- Wera produces the Kraftform handle out of several materials with different properties. A resistant plastic is used for the core which ensures that the blade is held securely even under high strain. A softer material is used for the coloured soft zones, which provides high frictional resistance and allows the transfer of high forces resulting in less required screwdriving effort. The red sections with their hard surfaces prevent any "sticking" of the hand to the handle, making rapid repositioning of the hand possible.
- The outstanding design of the Kraftform handle that fits perfectly into the hand prevents hand injuries such as blisters and calluses.