1x 8100 SB 2 Zyklop Speed Ratchet Set, 3/8" drive, metric, 43 pieces; 1x 8000 B Zyklop Speed Ratchet with 3/8" drive, 3/8" x 199 mm; 18x 8790 HMB Zyklop 3/8" socket: 6.0x29.0, 7.0x29.0, 8.0x29.0, 9.0x29.0, 10.0x29.0, 11.0x29.0, 12.0x29.0, 13.0x29.0, 14.0x29.0, 15.0x29.0, 16.0x30.0, 17.0x30.0, 18.0x30.0, 19.0x30.0, 20.0x30.0, 21.0x30.0, 22.0x30.0, 24.0x32.0; 1x 8789 B Zyklop sliding T-handle, 3/8", 3/8" x 165 mm; 1x 8794 B Zyklop wobble extension, 3/8", 3/8" x 76 mm; 1x 8795 B Zyklop universal joint, 3/8", 3/8" x 50 mm; 1x 8784 B1 Zyklop bit adaptor, 3/8", 1/4" x 3/8" x 44 mm; 1x 8796 SB Zyklop "flexible-lock" extension with free-turning sleeve, short, 3/8", 3/8" x 125 mm; 1x 8796 LB Zyklop "flexible-lock" extension with free-turning sleeve, long, 3/8", 3/8" x 200 mm; 2x 851/1 Z bits: PH 2x25, PH 3x25; 2x 855/1 Z bits: PZ 2x25, PZ 3x25; 7x 867/1 Z TORX® BO bits with bore hole: TX 10x25, TX 15x25, TX 20x25, TX 25x25, TX 27x25, TX 30x25, TX 40x25; 6x 840/1 Z bits: 3.0x25, 4.0x25, 5.0x25, 6.0x25, 8.0x25, 10.0x25; 1x 800/1 Z bits, 1 x 5.5 x 25 mm
43-piece Zyklop set in robust metal case: Zyklop ratchet with 3/8"drive. The 72 fine-pitched teeth enable a low return angle of only 5°. The ratchet head pivots freely and can be locked into any position by using the slide switch that is positioned on either side. It is even possible to work conveniently in very confined and difficult-to-access areas with enhanced hand clearance. The predefined locking positions at 0°, 15° und 90°, both to the right and left, ensure safe working without any slipping of the ratchet head. The ratchet can be used as a conventional screwdriver in the 0° position by attaching an adaptor and a bit. The flywheel design ensures rapid screwdriving. The rotation-symmetric construction of the Kraftform handle and the free-turning sleeve support rapid twisting. The outstanding design of the Kraftform handle fits perfectly into the hand preventing hand injuries such as blisters and calluses. The hard materials used for the handle ensure quick and easy hand repositioning without any danger of the skin "sticking" to the handle. The softer anti-slip zones enable the low-loss transfer of high torque. For 3/8" square sockets as well as 3/8" adaptors with square drive, equipped with ball lock. Including 18 Zyklop sockets, 2 Zyklop extensions with free-turning sleeve, 1 T-handle, 1 wobble extension, 1 universal joint, 1 adaptor with quick-release chuck, 18 bits. "Take it easy" Tool Finder with colour coding according to sizes.
- Combines five different types of a ratchet in one
- Flywheel design and easy-to-grip free-turning sleeve for very high working speeds
- 43-piece set in a robust metal case
- Freely pivoting ratchet head
- With Take it easy tool finder: colour coding by size
- 1. Fine-tooth ratchet 2. Flex-head ratchet 3. Angle ratchet 4. Quick-release ratchet 5. Power ratchet 6. Screwdriver
- The ratchet head pivots freely and can be locked into any defined position by using the slide switch that is positioned on either side. It is even possible to work in very confined and difficult-to-access areas with enhanced hand clearance. The predefined locking at 0°, 15° and 90°, both to the right and left, ensure safe working without any slipping of the ratchet head.
- The Zyklop Speed ratchets are really fast movers. The gyrating mass design means that screwdriving is accelerated. The rotation-symmetric structure of the Kraftform handle and the free-turning sleeve reinforce this rapid twisting process, particularly when the ratchet does not engage due to too little resistance in the thread.
- All Zyklop Speed ratchets feature a thumbwheel that can be used to quickly and easily switch between clockwise and anticlockwise rotation, at any position. No complicated handling, no loss of time!
- The reversible ratchet with 72 fine-pitched teeth has a low return angle of only 5°. This short stroke allows fast and precise work in all types of installation.
- The ratchet can be used as a conventional screwdriver in the 0° position by attaching a bitholding adaptor and a bit.
- The ball lock holds the sockets and attachments securely, ensuring safe working. A changeover into any predefined position is completed by simply pressing the release button this is even the case in the 90° position.
- Perfectly conceived in every detail: the storage case for the Zyklop Speed ratchet sets! The two-tone foam insert section means that the tools can be quickly and reliably replaced, and that missing tools can be detected immediately. The tools and their position can be clearly seen in the lid where they have been laser-etched, ensuring that they are legible even when the insert section is covered with grease, dirt or oil. Additionally, the foam section can be removed and placed in the drawer of a tool cabinet or trolley.